Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Summer!!!

Disclaimer Notice:
This post is completely random, however not completely pointless.

I have been complementing the happy thought that school will be out in approximately 8 weeks!!!!!! Summer break will be here and I will be relived from school work for a full 3 months (well close to it). So these are the places I want to visit. I'm not sure how reasonable they are, or if they will even happen, but still, I can wish, right?

Option #1 - Visit Utah
Utah summers are so much more bearable than Arizona summers. Not to mention the family I have to visit up there.

Option #2 - Visit California
Ideally this trip would be complete with visits to 6 Flags, Disneyland, and Knottsberry Farm.....but me being a poor college student might not work so well with those plans.

Option #3 - Visit somewhere out east
About 5 or 6 years ago me and my family went to visit a few states out east. We went to New York, Ohio, Illinois and even ventured up to Canada. I have wanted to go back ever since, and maybe this summer I will :) But again, the 'poor college student' factor does not help me out so much.

Really I would love to do all three options, but we shall see what happens :)

1 comment: