Saturday, March 19, 2011

The power of music

So I feel like a lot of my posts have to do with music. But its okay cause that is what I love!

Anyways, yesterday I was super stressed. I was getting snappy at everyone and I didn't really want to be around anyone. I knew I wanted to be happy and be semi-pleasant but it wasn't working out so well for me. As I got in my car to drive home from from work, I turned off the radio and turned on MoTab. I absolutely love MoTab! It always brings the spirit and this time especially helped me to get my act together.

Moral of the story?
When you need a pick me up, when you are feeling down, when life is honestly crashing down around you, when you can't handle anything and anyone around you. Take a second to breathe. Listen to your favorite song, or something super relaxing.

Music makes life worth living.

1 comment: