So, do you all know the best job in the whole world?! Being an older sister. Hands down best part of my life. I don’t know how many of you are an older sibling (or an aunt or uncle) and understand the awesomeness of this job. I get the best benefits. Here are some of my favorite parts of being an older sister:1. HUGE hugs whenever I come home from school or work.
2. Mentioning in passing that I have candy in my purse, and watching everyone’s eyes light up. I love to share my treats!
3. Waking up to my one year old sister waving to me from her crib saying ‘Hi!’ It is impossible to wake up grouchy with a greeting like that.
4. Finding a love note from my 5 year old brother, and hearing his interpretation of the scribbles.
5. Getting compliments from my siblings. Hearing that I am beautiful from a 5 year old is the best ever!
6. When my siblings fight over who gets to sit by me (I am terrible for loving this battle!)
7. Waking up to my 5 year old brother on my bed in the middle of the night with his arms around me.
8. Laughing about embarrassing moments with my 17 year old brother at midnight...
9. Being scolded for laughing too loud at midnight...by my 11 year old sister...
10. Listening to sweet testimonies during Family Home Evening.
Basically, I love being an older sister.