Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Breakup

I got a text from a random number today.  It basically made my day...


Random Guy: "Hey chica, I know this is sudden, but I've decided to break up with you. There's been someone else for a few months now. So...I won't be at your performance tonight. Sorry about that. I hope we'll still be friends, lol."

Me: "First of all, you have the wrong number. Second of all, what a terrible way to break up with someone."

Random Guy: "So are you saying you want me to break up your way? Or are you saying you won't let me break up with you? Because I'm with Melissa now and I love her. We had fun but now were over, okay?"

Me: "Dude. You have the wrong number."

Random Guy: "Is not. Its says 'Sara' in my phone and I can see all of our texts for forever, I'm not that gullible. But we're still friends, right?"

Me: "You have the wrong number. My name is not Sara."

Random Guy: "K, If you aren't Sara then how did your number magically appear in my phone? Can't answer me that, can you? I'm not as dumb as I look. ;)"

Me: "Why don't you tell me how you got my number, since I am the one who got a text from a random number.  Please stop texting me."

Whoever Sara is, she is not at any loss.  Weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment